Wednesday, September 23, 2009

abate

v., a·bat·ed, a·bat·ing, a·bates.
v.tr.
To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen. See synonims at decrease.
To deduct from an amount; subtract.


A List of Things I Want to Do Before Leaving Korea in 165 days
1. Temple Stay in a mountain
2. Hike Bukhansan in the snow. It made me so happy when I did it in January 2008.
3. Have a lot of Girls' Nights with Kim Laura Elizabeth Heather etc
4. Get Yummy Teacher to teach me how to cook a few choice things so I won't have to miss them when I leave
5. Go back to Seoraksan
6. Go to Namdaemun one late weekend night
7. take pictures of city sights that I'm long bored of but will look back fondly on when I'm gone
8. Get Laser Eye surgery
9. Visit doctors and dentists that will be overpriced without insurance in my own country

No comments:

Post a Comment