Wednesday, September 2, 2009

fecund

adj.
Capable of producing offspring or vegetation; fruitful.
Marked by intellectual productivity. See synonyms at fertile.
[Middle English, from Old French fecond, from Latin fēcundus.]



(note: I am not referring to my capability of producing offspring here!)





I'm on a roll, seriously.



I'm taking Part 1 of the GRE in T- 16 days (and I'm looking forward to the half-day off work as much as I'm dreading the exam) and I'm learning like 20 new words a day. Yessss. I've also been re-learning all the math I learned in elementary school, which is a little scary but must be a good thing considering I'm 25 years old. Geeze. Square roots and exponents and PEMDAS, oh my!

Also, I'm Girl on a Budget. I got drunk and cabbed home on W40,000 last week, and bought W24,000 of groceries for the week. I took a cab to work this week which was against the budget plan, but whatever, I had the world's worst headache and couldn't cope. I'll walk home. Hopefully I'll have enough for 1. laser eye surgery this fall, 2. Mission: Trip of a Lifetime in the spring, 3. Sustained Living in NYC in the summer.

I'm back at the gym full blast, and I saw a new number on the scale yesterday (it was gone this morning but hey, I still saw it). Wahoo.

What else? Well I still hate my job but that's okay. I'm leaving the country in 179 days. That's right. 179. Really, probably more like 178.5 since it's after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment