Wednesday, August 26, 2009

entangle

tr.v., -gled, -gling, -gles.
  1. To twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; snarl.
  2. To complicate; confuse.
  3. To involve in or as if in a tangle. See synonyms at catch.
entanglement en·tan'gle·ment n.
entangler en·tan'gler n.



I'm agog about the GRE.

I'm hoping if I blog this, it will become true. At the moment, it's not really. I studied last night though. Drifted off to sleep with exponents, square roots, and analogies swirling through my head. I woke up at 6am having dreamt that I'd gotten an email saying I have to submit the first part of the test by email before 3pm. Panic!
Meanwhile, I'm concerned I'm losing my edge at the gym and need to regain steam. By day, I've transformed into Ms. Viola Swamp in an effort to reclaim control over the 6 year olds that have my lucidity.
I haven't been busy in a long time and I'm not sure I'm going to handle it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment